Manga byKurihara, Shoushou (Story), Kazaana (Art)
Just a little hazard, nothing to worry about. Certainly not world ending.
David and Jordan give their first thoughts on the discuss Shonen Jump+ manga Nano Hazard. Listen in as they give an overview of the first chapter, where they think it will go from there, and ultimately their “power word” to describe the series so far. They also dive into some listener questions.
• You can reach us at Twitter @shonenflopcast or email us email@example.com
• Help keep the show running by joining the Shonen Flop Patreon at patreon.com/shonenflop. Get perks like early access to episodes; joining us during recordings, and exclusive episodes on manga like Agravity Boys, Magu-chan: God of Destruction, and PPPPPP.
• Get Shonen Flop merch, including this episode’s cover art, on a shirt, mug, print, or whatever else might catch your eye https://www.teepublic.com/stores/shonen-flop?ref_id=22733
• Become a member of our community by joining our Discord. You can hang out with us, submit your questions or six word summaries! Find it at https://discord.com/invite/4hC3SqRw8r
• Want to be a guest? You can ask to be on a future episode at bit.ly/shonen_flop_guest
• Shonen Flop is hosted by David Weinberger and Jordan Forbes
• Additional editing assistance by Dylan Crider you can find his podcast, Anime Out of Context at animeoutofcontext.com
• Episode art by Shannon (IG: illuminyatea)
Enjou Shuuto's dream was always to become a detective and take down the scumbag who killed his father. As practice, he takes on the local bullies at every opportunity... only to get his butt handed to him. But what happens when rogue nanobots descend on his neighborhood, "enhancing" their hosts with deadly results?