Manga by Obata, Takeshi (Deathnote, Hikaru No Go, Platinum End)
I see why Obata has stuck to just doing art…
We and our guest Cartoonist and Grasshopper Community Manager Maddie aka othatsraspberry discuss Shonen Jump manga Cyborg Grandpa-G.
• You can reach us at Twitter @shonenflopcast, Tumblr shonen-flop, or email email@example.com
• You can find our guest at @othatsraspberry or othatsraspberry.com
• Help keep the show running by joining the Shonen Flop Patreon at patreon.com/shonenflop. Get perks like early access to episodes; joining us during recordings, and exclusive episodes on manga like Agravity Boys, Magu-chan: God of Destruction, and PPPPPP.
• Get Shonen Flop merch, including this episode’s cover art, on a shirt, mug, print, or whatever else might catch your eye https://www.teepublic.com/stores/shonen-flop?ref_id=22733
• Become a member of our community by joining our Discord. You can hang out with us, submit your questions or six word summaries! Find it at https://discord.com/invite/4hC3SqRw8r
• Want to be a guest? You can ask to be on a future episode at bit.ly/shonen_flop_guest
• Shonen Flop is hosted by David Weinberger and Jordan Forbes
• Additional editing assistance by Dylan Crider you can find his podcast, Anime Out of Context at animeoutofcontext.com
• Assistance with pronunciation, translation, and other miscellaneous research done by Tucker Whatley and MaxyBee
• Episode art by Merliel (IG: mer_liel)
• Cover art funded by our generous art benefactor Nigel Francis
• Thank you blahmoomoo for finding an error in the episode description
His name is Tokijirou Kaizou, a brilliant scientist who has decided to spend his waning years taking things much easier: caring for his family, farming on his own plot of land...and transforming himself into a 2000-horsepower cyborg!?