Manga by Shibata, Yuusaku
Holy shit 50 motherfucking wolves, goddamn!
We and our guest YouTuber Comicstorian discuss Shonen Jump manga Yoakemono.
• You can reach us at Twitter @shonenflopcast, Tumblr shonen-flop, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• You can find our guest at youtube.com/channel/UCmA-0j6DRVQWo4skl8Otkiw or @comicstorian
• Help keep the show running by joining the Shonen Flop Patreon at patreon.com/shonenflop. Get perks like early access to episodes; joining us during recordings, and exclusive episodes on manga like Agravity Boys, Magu-chan: God of Destruction, and PPPPPP.
• Get Shonen Flop merch, including this episode’s cover art, on a shirt, mug, print, or whatever else might catch your eye https://www.teepublic.com/stores/shonen-flop?ref_id=22733
• Become a member of our community by joining our Discord. You can hang out with us, submit your questions or six word summaries! Find it at https://discord.com/invite/4hC3SqRw8r
• Want to be a guest? You can ask to be on a future episode at bit.ly/shonen_flop_guest
• Shonen Flop is hosted by David Weinberger and Jordan Forbes
• Additional editing assistance by Dylan Krider you can find his podcast, Anime Out of Context at animeoutofcontext.com
• Assistance with pronunciation, translation, and other miscellaneous research done by Tucker Whatley and MaxyBee
• Episode art by Merliel (IG: mer_liel)
• Cover art funded by our generous art benefactor Nigel Francis
The two boys Gin and Jinrou form a tough team in the mountains. One day, Gin decides that the only way they can move forward is to travel to the capital and join the Shinsengumi. It soon becomes clear, though, that they are not tough enough to handle the kind of people they find in the capital. Some of them, including the current Shinsengumi members, smell like beasts to Jinrou, and they seem to have unusual abilities. After Gin's tragic death, Jinrou is determined to become stronger and join the Shinsengumi in his place!